Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ
Fork Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
FrameE5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Stem Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebars Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Tape Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Saddle Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
SeatPost Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Front Brake Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Brake Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette SRAM CS PG1230 EAGLE 11-50T
Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Headlight Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
Taillight Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Bell Simple bell
Rims DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
Front Hub Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
Rear Hub Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
WHEELS & TIRES
Inner Tubes Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
UI/Remote Specialized TCU2, TFT-screen, fully custom setup, ANT+/Bluetooth®
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.